Includes set-up of your Facebook Business Manager (value $1,200), set up campaign templates in Ads Manager (value $500), Facebook Page Audit, and Real Estate Agent Messenger Chatbot (valued at $1,500). Requires a 1 Hour Zoom Session.
We know that setting up Facebook Business Manager can be daunting! However, Meta wants to ensure that your Meta assets are secure and owned by you. This process requires a 45-60 minute Zoom session.
$199+GST + Ad Spend
Requirements: You need to have a current RealEstateBots subscription and give us access to your Ads Manager to run your 'Just Listed', 'Just Sold', and 'Market Report' campaigns. VPA or Agent pays for Facebook ad spend!
Frequently Asked Questions
To set up and manage your account on one of our managed services, we need to run through the following steps;
- You Book a Zoom so we can understand your requirements and if we can help.
When booking the appointment, you'll be asked to provide the following details;
- Facebook Page
- Meta Business Manager Status
- Website, and
- Contact details with logo and profile photo
Then, during the onboarding session over Zoom;
- We audit your Facebook Page and Business Suite
- We audit or setup your Meta Business Manager
- Connect your Facebook profile with Real Estate Bots
- Connect your Business page to the Messenger Chatbot
Then we go ahead and finish off setting up your Meta Business Suite and Business Manager, set up the Facebook Ad campaign Templates, create your saved and custom audiences, update your Messenger Chatbot with branding and lead generation connections, test it, and at that point, you're off and running, and you can start building your Messenger list.
We also provide tips and tricks inside your subscription on setting up and running your Just Listed, Just Sold and Market Report campaigns, which promote your brand awareness and start to build your Messenger List using Vendor Paid Advertising (VPA)!
So, book a Zoom session, discuss your current setup and requirements, understand our tried and tested strategy that gets real estate agents and agencies results, and start turning on the tap and generating regular listings!
That is a fair question, and we love answering this one.
Once we start managing your account and the strategy commences with at least one Just Listed campaign a week (with the necessary advertising budget), we know that we can achieve the following results after 12 weeks;
- Grow - Start conversations with 1,000 Messenger Subscribers.
- Who's thinking of Selling - 100 Market Report downloads per $250 spent on Facebook Ads
- Cost per Subscriber - The average cost per Messenger subscriber is between $2-$4. This is the most variable of costs. It comes down to the quality and how engaged your subscribers are with your listings, the Farm area we are focusing on, the Facebook Ad Spend budget (this is determined by Meta and volume of advertisers within the targeted area - we will apply the necessary ongoing budget once we have reviewed the results.
- Low-Cost Ads - on average, the cost per impression is 2 cents, so once we know your audience size, you can allow a reasonable budget for your VPA.
Also to note, when running Just Listed campaigns, a vast majority of these subscribers are looking to buy, so find out what they are looking to buy because you will either have a listing coming up in the future that may suit their needs (VIP treatment here folks!) or you conjunct with another sales agent if the buyer wants something you don't have!
Book a Zoom and let's share how you can get these kinds of results?
For every just listed you get, you need to tell everyone about this to assist with marketing your vendor's property. These campaigns also attract the attention of other property owners who may be considering selling, so having this automated process in place, means all subscribers are getting the response they are looking for immediately.
The process is quite simple - this is what we ask for once your account has been set up and is now under our management
- Property Address
- Attributes, i.e. Bed, Bath, Car, Land Size, and other goodies like a pool
- Open Home Times
- Type of sale, i.e. Private Sale with a Price (or no price) or Auction with date & time
- Link to the listing on your website (NOT a portal like realestate.com.au)
- Link to a virtual tour like Matterport or a YouTube Video - this is very cool in Messenger
- Up to 6 property photos and a short description (up to 80 characters)
- Short one sentence for your Facebook Ad copy
- Property headline
- And what the ad budget is, i.e. $100 per 5,000 targeted audience size
When we start to onboard you, we will also tell you a little secret about how to hold back the big portals!
Book a Zoom and let's chat about how we can prepare you to dominate your selling area!
Suppose you ask us to set up a custom audience on Facebook where we will need your database's first name, last name, email and mobile phone in an excel file. In that case, your data is only used by us in Australia (this IS NOT offshored) and will be deleted as soon as your custom audience has been set up within your Meta Business Manager account.
Also, unlike other social media marketing or coaching businesses, we run all your ads through YOUR ads account (we will set it up for you), and we DO NOT use your paid-for audiences to run ads for any other clients.
It's your data; you paid for it, so it's your business ASSET!
Please chat with the real estate portals and your coaches and ask them what they do with all your engagement data and ask them to sign off on it..... believe me, they are all reusing it for their other clients.
Book a Zoom now to discuss our differences - we're 110% transparent without giving away names.
As part of your strategy, we need to run a Just Sold campaign where we showcase at least 6 of your most recent listings.
To run this kind of campaign, we will need the following from you
- 1 showcase image per property
- Market Report PDF
You would run this campaign during the 3rd week of each month before warming up your market report audience.
To discuss how this works as part of the strategy, Book a Zoom below and let's discuss how you can make the most of this type fo campaign.
Just to be completely transparent, we've been managing Messenger Marketing for real estate agents and agencies since 2016, so we have a good idea of what works and what doesn't. Please note we also try out new things, especially when competition sneaks up and tries to mimic what we have been doing - we tend to work through most of this with Facebook Advertising experts at Facebook.
The advertising budget per campaign will be determined by your location and audience size - from time to time, this will need to be adjusted in line with market pricing from Facebook.
Here are the rules if we are managing your account, aiming to get the results we say we can get!
- Use the forms so we can set up your account.
- Use the forms to submit all your campaigns with the correct specifications.
- Commit to the number of listings under the managed plan you opted into.
- Agree to a Facebook Ad budget in line with our recommendations, which is scientifically based.
- Commit to one Just Sold campaign monthly with a minimum spend to reach your target audience.
- Commit to one Market Report campaign to commence on the 1st of each month.
- Newsfeed Ad - Minumum Ad Spend to cover your targeted audience
- Sponsored Ad - Spend is roughly $150-$200 per campaign per 1,000 Messenger subscribers
- Prepare your mobile-first Market Report PDF and upload a short Market Report Video to your Facebook Page.
- We will provide an example to use
- Provide Partner access to your Meta Business Manager Account with admin rights to your
- Facebook Business page
- Instagram Business Profile
- Facebook Ads account
- Facebook Pixel (if you have one)
- Custom audience we create.
- Ensure that your Meta Business Manager remains secure using 2FA and Google Authenticator and your payment details are current and has available credit to cover your ad spend at all times..
- Respond and be responsible for all the follow-ups in your Facebook Page inbox.
- Have access to your Ad campaigns for vendor reporting - we will setup a preset report for you to use.
- Pay us on time! We can shut your account off.... Just saying :-)
- Audit your Facebook Business Page and Meta Business Suite.
- Set up or Audit your Meta Business Manager account so that it's secure and complies with Meta's best practices.
- Set up your Facebook Ad campaign templates.
- Set up and brand your Messenger Chatbot using the information you provide.
- Set up your campaigns within a reasonable time during normal business hours.
- as per the information you provide in your online submission.
- Provide video tutorials to assist you with managing your follow-up to get more listings.
- Get cross if you press the BOOST button while we are handling your account.
- NOT share any of your results or share your data unless you agree.
- Charge your Credit card as soon as your limit has been reached or at the end of each month.
- Send you reports each time payment has been processed on your credit card.
- Provide all the information you need regarding your campaigns in Meta Business Manager.
Please note: Due to achieving success within the first 12 weeks, no other ads or 3rd party agency can run your ads from your Facebook Ads account - there is a reason why we need 12 weeks, and everything can go pear shape if someone decides to do something different to what we are doing for your page - two words "Facebooks AI" don't screw with it, it will hurt you - I can share a number of examples of what happens when this is done.
- Prepare your custom audience so Facebook accepts it
- Facebook Training
- Business Manager Training
- One on One coaching for Social Media VPA
- Out-of-scope graphics for socials
- Facebook Page posts
- we can refer you to an Australian partner for this
- Local area Market Reports (except for your quarterly report if you're on a managed plan that includes this service)
- Project Marketing for Off-The-Plan and Resort projects
- Facebook and Messenger Strategy
- Agent website page
Quotes will be provided before commencing each additional service.
Book a Zoom to discuss how we can help you dominate your farm area and win more listings - we know we can!
Imagine picking up listings as easy as turning on the tap!
This is the pointy end of your campaign each month. We want to ask you to prepare the following a few days before the end of the month so you get the maximum out of your audience before your competing agents catch on.
We run 2 types of Ads;
- One to your existing audiences using your recently sold properties
- The second is a message we send directly to Messenger with a link directly to the report
What we will need;
- Up to 6 recently Just Sold properties
- 1 engaging image of a local landmark
- What was the highest price achieved in the area
- How many properties were sold and a
- PDF of your report with addresses and sold price
This campaign will also segment your subscribers into buyers and sellers. We will also know what reports they downloaded in the past so you can follow these subscribers up and connect and convert them into an appraisal.
Our best result so far is 3 appraisals within 24 hours that turned into 2 listings that generated over $60k in GCI (Gross Commission Income) - we constantly challenge ourselves to beat this.
To discuss how this works as part of the strategy, Book a Zoom below and let's discuss how you can make the most of this type fo campaign.
Getting you all set up comes down to yourself and your availability!
Over our onboarding shared screen Zoom session, we will only allocate a maximum of 60 minutes of time to complete all the set-up* This will include your Meta assets in Meta Business Manager and your Facebook profile connected to Real Estate bots., your Meta Business Manager, and connect assets remain under your name and profile.
In order to complete the setup, you will need;
- Your Facebook and Instagram Business Profile credentials are handy.
- To own both your Facebook Page and Instagram Business Profile credentials.
- If you have your own website, have your domain host and website login credentials handy.
- Have a valid credit card that is not currently linked to another Meta Business Manager account.
Getting results from your campaigns:
You need to have listings and a pipeline of listings coming on board consistently so that we can run regular Just Listed campaigns to train the Facebook algorithm and to start driving as much traffic quickly into Messenger - we use a different approach to many, but this has been perfected with the help of Facebook Advertising Experts over 8 years.
In some cases, you may even generate appraisals and listings off your first Just Listed campaign, but you will get your appraisals and listings from your Market Report campaigns once we have at least 1,000 subscribers in your Messenger list.
Important: This Facebook Messenger strategy relies on using Just Listed campaigns to build brand awareness and engagement that turn into subscribers from starting conversations in Messenger. These conversations can be accessed and communicated from your Facebook Page inbox - you have 24 hours to follow up and use your magic to find out how you can help!
Consistency with running ad campaigns is critical, and for the best results, a team or an agency page works best if they are listing 6 or more properties a month and using the recommended ad spend - of course, the greater the budget, the more impressions Facebook will be delivered.
* If additional time outside of the allocated 60 minutes within the one session due to 3rd party account blocking or not having your credentials handy you risk paying additional fees.
For further information or to discuss your requirements and how we can help you, Book a Zoom now!